WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS FOR TRADES OF RESIDENTIAL,
COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL PROPERTIES AS WELL!
451 N. Evelyn Ave INFO SHEET;
To rent the property a first mo $1,850, last and deposit
will be required of $5,550 total down.
remoldeled Victorian, was a Mansion in its time, Largest
home and lot in the neighborhood. Features old world
charm. 1 in a million! Newer 30 year roof, Paint, Window
coverings, Carpet, Ceramic tile. 6 bedrooms! Ten foot
ceilings. Original crown moldings. Over 2/3 acre. Can
build a large workshop, pool, tennis court etc.
It is in
a large county island which can not be annexed by the
city by right as other smaller islands can be as of the
new state law. This means that taxes and utilities will
continue to be low and save you Thousands of dollars
The following are improvements to Evelyn;
1. Removed by bulldozer over a Cozen Large stumps, hauled away and leveled land. Now ready to put to 3000 Sq Ft bldg, Garages, Workshop, Tennis court, Swimming Pool, Garden, Nursery, additional Landscaping or whatever hobbies, collectibles, sports, storage or Trades any person may desire.
2. Completely restored the inside and outside wood, primed, filled, restored, sealed and painted with the best rated paint available. Used over 500 gallons of paint and related caulking, spackle, replacement wood, fasteners etc.
3. Removed all old flooring except kitchen and replaced with appropriate linoleum, Berber carpets, hardwood Pergo type flooring, Sanded, sealed, primed, stained and polyurethane rooms respectively.
4. Remodeled kitchen with new counter tops, sink, faucet, paint, ceiling fan, layout,
ect... The antique gas range goes with the Victorian House.
5. Remodeled both Bathrooms. New Ceramic Tile on walls in upper bath, new paint, floors, molding,
6. Will install 6ft tall wooden Fence between the South neighbor's front yard and out garage, 60' new.
7. Installed new 50 Gal water heater. Installed lot of decorative brickwork.
8. New 30 year multicolored roof. New Screens on all windows and patio area downstairs.
9. Replaced all broken window glass, and installed all New Draperies, hardware and window coverings.
10. Repaired and installed Security screen doors on basement, front and back doors.
This work was done by the owner/builder who holds a
California Contractors License. The owner will pay for
any termite fumigation if needed. The house has a nice
full basement with cement floor for enormous amount of
storage. Also the attic has access in hall way and
another room could easily be finished there.
The land area is over 2/3 Acre, which makes it the largest lot in the area. The house is in the County and that allows much more lenient building permits, lower taxes, lower costs of utilities, quieter and nicer due to less density of population. The water for example is unlimited for approx $23 per month! In Clovis I know of a person that has a similar lot and pays upwards of $550.00
per month in the Summer, THATS A $6,000.00 PER YEAR
HERE NOW TO E-MAIL ME AT email@example.com